Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · January 22, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Georgetown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Georgetown is one of the fastest growing areas in the state, home to Georgetown College and Toyota's largest manufacturing facility outside Japan.
- Signing bonus for full-time commitments.
- Other requirements include current Atls, Acls, and Pals certifications.
- Our ewly renovated 15-bed ED has a 25,000 annual patient volume averaging 1 patients per hour with low-medium acuity.
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians.
- Real Estate is booming, and you have the opportunity to practice emergency medicine in a facility with a family-like atmosphere, strong Advanced Practice Clinician support, and plenty of specialty back-up to make your shifts enjoyable.
- Well, welcome to a place where tradition and progress meet.
- Part-time and PRN opportunities are available.
- EMR MedHost and we provide supportive and well-staffed nursing, as well as a Hospital medicine program.
- LifePoint facility with an appreciative CEO and administration who has the ED's best interest in all decisions.
- Independent Contractor status with these benefits.
- Company paid malpractice (including tail), CME's, and concierge service.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Emergency Department team at Georgetown Community Hospital in Georgetown, Kentucky.
- 24-hour physician coverage with 24 hours of strong Advanced Practice Clinician coverage.
- Are you looking for the best of both worlds?
This perm job opening was posted