Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Georgetown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Real Estate is booming, and you have the opportunity to practice emergency medicine in a facility with a family-like atmosphere, strong Advanced Practice Clinician support, and plenty of specialty back-up to make your shifts enjoyable.
- Our ewly renovated 15-bed ED has a 25,000 annual patient volume averaging 1 patients per hour with low-medium acuity.
- LifePoint facility with an appreciative CEO and administration who has the ED's best interest in all decisions.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Emergency Department team at Georgetown Community Hospital in Georgetown, Kentucky.
- Independent Contractor status with these benefits.
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians.
- 24-hour physician coverage with 24 hours of strong Advanced Practice Clinician coverage.
- Are you looking for the best of both worlds?
- Company paid malpractice (including tail), CME's, and concierge service.
- Georgetown is one of the fastest growing areas in the state, home to Georgetown College and Toyota's largest manufacturing facility outside Japan.
- Well, welcome to a place where tradition and progress meet.
- Part-time and PRN opportunities are available.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Signing bonus for full-time commitments.
- Other requirements include current Atls, Acls, and Pals certifications.
- EMR MedHost and we provide supportive and well-staffed nursing, as well as a Hospital medicine program.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 28.