Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Georgetown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Are you looking for the best of both worlds?
- Independent Contractor status with these benefits.
- Well, welcome to a place where tradition and progress meet.
- Our ewly renovated 15-bed ED has a 25,000 annual patient volume averaging 1 patients per hour with low-medium acuity.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Emergency Department team at Georgetown Community Hospital in Georgetown, Kentucky.
- 24-hour physician coverage with 24 hours of strong Advanced Practice Clinician coverage.
- Signing bonus for full-time commitments.
- LifePoint facility with an appreciative CEO and administration who has the ED's best interest in all decisions.
- Real Estate is booming, and you have the opportunity to practice emergency medicine in a facility with a family-like atmosphere, strong Advanced Practice Clinician support, and plenty of specialty back-up to make your shifts enjoyable.
- Georgetown is one of the fastest growing areas in the state, home to Georgetown College and Toyota's largest manufacturing facility outside Japan.
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians.
- EMR MedHost and we provide supportive and well-staffed nursing, as well as a Hospital medicine program.
- Company paid malpractice (including tail), CME's, and concierge service.
- Part-time and PRN opportunities are available.
- Other requirements include current Atls, Acls, and Pals certifications.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 28.