Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ashland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Kings Daughters Medical Center is a not-for-profit 465-bed community hospital that offers cardiac, medical, surgical, pediatric, rehabilitative, psychiatric, cancer, neurological, pain care, wound care and home care services.
- 36-hours APP coverage Mon-Fri & 24-hours Sat & Sun.
- In its revitalized downtown district, Huntingdon offers restaurants, cafes, and shopping.
- Double physician coverage - 48-hours.
- Experienced APP support with Scribes.
- Home to more than 300,ate offers a variety of outdoor recreation, natural beauty, art, entertainment and cultural events.
- Ashland is eastern Kentucky's largest urban area, as it has become a vital center for healthcare, commerce, and banking.
- Huntington, WV, which is just 15 miles southeast of Ashland, recently earned the title of America's Best Community and offers some of the best public and private schools.
- 45 ED Beds.
- Ashland, KY is the centerpiece of the metro triangle that borders the Ohio River and is the anchor for the tri-state area of Kentucky, Ohio, and West Virginia.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a FT Emergency Physician in Ashland, KY!
- 10 Fast Track beds & Trauma Bay with 2 beds.
- Epic EMR.
- 12-hour shifts.
- 55,000 annual patient visits.
- BC/BE in EM Only.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services