Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ashland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 45 ED Beds (all private), with 10 Fast Track beds, 2 Trauma Bay beds, & 1 Psyche bed.
- Largest urban area of Eastern KY, with a population of more than 300,000 people.
- Independent contractor status - $270/hr.
- Huntington, WV, which is just 15 miles southeast of Ashland, recently earned the title of America's Best Community.
- Received "Get With The Guidelines-Stroke Gold Plus Achievement Award with Target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite Plus" national award in 2017 & 2018 from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.
- 10, 11, & 12-hour shifts.
- 42-hours physician coverage daily.
- 24-28% admission rate.
- The tri-state offers a variety of outdoor recreation, natural beauty, art, entertainment and cultural events.
- King's Daughters Medical Center is a 300-bed not-for profit community hospital that offers cardiac, medical, surgical, pediatric, rehabilitative, psychiatric, cancer, neurological, pain care, wound care, and home care services.
- Nearby district of Huntington has been revitalized with restaurants, cafes, & shopping, and offers some of the best public & private schools.
- Vital center for healthcare, commerce, & banking.
- Epic EMR with Scribes.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Part-Time Emergency Medicine Physician in Ashland, KY!
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- 51,000 annual encounters.
- Ashland, KY is the centerpiece of the metro triangle that borders the Ohio River and is the anchor for the tri-state area of Kentucky, Ohio, and West Virginia.
- 10 & 12-hour shifts.
- 31-hours APP coverage daily.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Envision Physician Services