Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · February 17, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ashland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 45 ED Beds (all private), with 10 Fast Track beds, 2 Trauma Bay beds, & 1 Psyche bed.
- 31-hours APP coverage daily.
- 24-28% admission rate.
- 10 & 12-hour shifts.
- Huntington, WV, which is just 15 miles southeast of Ashland, recently earned the title of America's Best Community.
- Received "Get With The Guidelines-Stroke Gold Plus Achievement Award with Target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite Plus" national award in 2017 & 2018 from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.
- King's Daughters Medical Center is a 300-bed not-for profit community hospital that offers cardiac, medical, surgical, pediatric, rehabilitative, psychiatric, cancer, neurological, pain care, wound care, and home care services.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Part-Time Emergency Medicine Physician in Ashland, KY!
- Independent contractor status - $270/hr.
- Vital center for healthcare, commerce, & banking.
- Ashland, KY is the centerpiece of the metro triangle that borders the Ohio River and is the anchor for the tri-state area of Kentucky, Ohio, and West Virginia.
- 42-hours physician coverage daily.
- Epic EMR with Scribes.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- 51,000 annual encounters.
- 10, 11, & 12-hour shifts.
- Nearby district of Huntington has been revitalized with restaurants, cafes, & shopping, and offers some of the best public & private schools.
- Largest urban area of Eastern KY, with a population of more than 300,000 people.
- The tri-state offers a variety of outdoor recreation, natural beauty, art, entertainment and cultural events.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 26.