Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ashland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Kings Daughters Medical Center is a not-for-profit 465-bed community hospital that offers cardiac, medical, surgical, pediatric, rehabilitative, psychiatric, cancer, neurological, pain care, wound care and home care services.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Part-Time & PRN Emergency Physicians in Ashland, KY!
- Home to more than 300,ate offers a variety of outdoor recreation, natural beauty, art, entertainment and cultural events.
- In its revitalized downtown district, Huntingdon offers restaurants, cafes, and shopping.
- Ashland, KY is the centerpiece of the metro triangle that borders the Ohio River and is the anchor for the tri-state area of Kentucky, Ohio, and West Virginia.
- BC/BE in EM Only.
- Double physician coverage - 48-hours.
- Ashland is eastern Kentucky's largest urban area, as it has become a vital center for healthcare, commerce, and banking.
- 10 Fast Track beds & Trauma Bay with 2 beds.
- 55,000 annual patient visits.
- Experienced APP support with Scribes.
- Epic EMR.
- 36-hours APP coverage Mon-Fri & 24-hours Sat & Sun.
- 45 ED Beds.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Huntington, WV, which is just 15 miles southeast of Ashland, recently earned the title of America's Best Community and offers some of the best public and private schools.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Envision Physician Services