Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Paducah) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Student loan repayment program.
- Great health benefits.
- We are currently offering one of the most competitive compensation packages in the entire state of Kentucky.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- As a regional medical and referral center, this facility provides a comprehensive range of services and with the incredible roster of specialty backup on staff, this facility transfers less than 1% of the patients seen in the emergency department.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Baptist Health in Paducah, Kentucky.
- Baptist Health Paducah is a 373-bed acute and skilled care facility that serves approximately 200,000 patients a year.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Feb 25.