Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Paducah) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As a regional medical and referral center, this facility provides a comprehensive range of services and with the incredible roster of specialty backup on staff, this facility transfers less than 1% of the patients seen in the emergency department.
- Baptist Health Paducah is a 373-bed acute and skilled care facility that serves approximately 200,000 patients a year.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- We are currently offering one of the most competitive compensation packages in the entire state of Kentucky.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Baptist Health in Paducah, Kentucky.
- Student loan repayment program.
- Great health benefits.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Feb 25.