Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Paducah) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- As a regional medical and referral center, this facility provides a comprehensive range of services and with the incredible roster of specialty backup on staff, this facility transfers less than 1% of the patients seen in the emergency department.
- Great health benefits.
- Baptist Health Paducah is a 373-bed acute and skilled care facility that serves approximately 200,000 patients a year.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Baptist Health in Paducah, Kentucky.
- Student loan repayment program.
- We are currently offering one of the most competitive compensation packages in the entire state of Kentucky.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago