Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Georgetown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Real estate is booming, and you have the opportunity to practice emergency medicine in a facility with a family-like atmosphere, strong advanced practice clinician support, and plenty of specialty back-up to make your shifts enjoyable.
- Are you looking for the best of both worlds?
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Georgetown Community Hospital in Georgetown, Kentucky.
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians.
- Independent contractor status.
- Company paid malpractice (including tail) and concierge service.
- Georgetown is one of the fastest growing areas in the state, home to Georgetown College and Toyota's largest manufacturing facility outside Japan.
- Other requirements include current Atls, Acls, and Pals certifications.
- 24-hour physician coverage.
- Well, welcome to a place where tradition and progress meet.
- 12-hour shifts, 7 am to 7 pm.
- Our newly renovated 15-bed ED has a 25,000 annual patient volume averaging 1 patients per hour with low-medium acuity.
- 24-hours of strong advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Relocation incentives.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- EMR is MedHost and we provide supportive and well-staffed nursing, as well as an integrated Hospital Medicine program.
- LifePoint facility with an appreciative CEO and administration who has the ED's best interest in all decisions.
- Signing bonus for full-time commitments.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Feb 12.