Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Georgetown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24-hour physician coverage.
- LifePoint facility with an appreciative CEO and administration who has the ED's best interest in all decisions.
- Independent contractor status.
- 12-hour shifts, 7 am to 7 pm.
- EMR is MedHost and we provide supportive and well-staffed nursing, as well as an integrated Hospital Medicine program.
- Are you looking for the best of both worlds?
- Georgetown is one of the fastest growing areas in the state, home to Georgetown College and Toyota's largest manufacturing facility outside Japan.
- Other requirements include current Atls, Acls, and Pals certifications.
- 24-hours of strong advanced practice clinician coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Georgetown Community Hospital in Georgetown, Kentucky.
- Relocation incentives.
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians.
- Company paid malpractice (including tail) and concierge service.
- Signing bonus for full-time commitments.
- Real estate is booming, and you have the opportunity to practice emergency medicine in a facility with a family-like atmosphere, strong advanced practice clinician support, and plenty of specialty back-up to make your shifts enjoyable.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Our newly renovated 15-bed ED has a 25,000 annual patient volume averaging 1 patients per hour with low-medium acuity.
- Well, welcome to a place where tradition and progress meet.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Feb 12.