Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Princeton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Princeton Community Hospital in Princeton, West Virginia.
- Princeton Community was founded in 1970 as a 152 acute general hospital.
- The department has 21 ED beds and 9 fast track beds to go along with the excellent ancillary support and specialty back-up.
- The hospital has grown over the years along with the community and now has 267 beds and employs over 1000 people.
- Malpractice insurance.
- The emergency department treats about 39,000 patient visits per year with 36 hours of physician coverage and 24 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Great health benefits.
- Strong leadership and priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago