Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Princeton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The hospital has grown over the years along with the community and now has 267 beds and employs over 1000 people.
- Strong leadership and priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Great health benefits.
- The department has 21 ED beds and 9 fast track beds to go along with the excellent ancillary support and specialty back-up.
- Princeton Community was founded in 1970 as a 152 acute general hospital.
- The emergency department treats about 39,000 patient visits per year with 36 hours of physician coverage and 24 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Princeton Community Hospital in Princeton, West Virginia.
- Malpractice insurance.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 22.