Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Ohio Medical License.
- With a great number of resources that businesses are able to capitalize on, Ironton is the site of a number of major events throughout the year that brings many visitors.
- The ER has a full staff of emergency room physicians and nurses 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and features a helipad, resuscitation/trauma rooms, advanced diagnostic testing, and 24/7 lab and imaging services.
- Shareholders have the option of participating in VEP's 401(k) plan and short-term & long-term disability plans.
- Board Certified in primary care with two years of current emergency medicine experience.
- St. Mary's Medical Center.
- The Ironton campus is supported by the full range of specialty services at St. Mary's Emergency & Trauma Center in Huntington, West Virginia.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Huntington, WV.
- Physicians also enjoy the benefit of becoming a shareholder after 150 hours worked which allows them to be actively involved in the governance of the company.
- St. Mary's Medical Center (Smmc) Ironton is a free-standing ER located in Ironton, OH.
- Current Acls and Pals certifications.
- DEA License with Ohio registration.
- VEP provides independent contractors with flexible schedules, and paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- The city of Ironton is known as the gateway to southern Ohio.
- Physicians are independent contractors and are given base rates with the opportunity to earn productivity pay at specific sites.
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Situated on the Ohio River and the county seat of Lawrence County, Ironton has direct access to the river, railroad, and major highways.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.