Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- With a great number of resources that businesses are able to capitalize on, Ironton is the site of a number of major events throughout the year that brings many visitors.
- Board Certified in primary care with two years of current emergency medicine experience.
- Physicians are independent contractors and are given base rates with the opportunity to earn productivity pay at specific sites.
- The Ironton campus is supported by the full range of specialty services at St. Mary's Emergency & Trauma Center in Huntington, West Virginia.
- Shareholders have the option of participating in VEP's 401(k) plan and short-term & long-term disability plans.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- St. Mary's Medical Center (Smmc) Ironton is a free-standing ER located in Ironton, OH.
- Situated on the Ohio River and the county seat of Lawrence County, Ironton has direct access to the river, railroad, and major highways.
- The ER has a full staff of emergency room physicians and nurses 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and features a helipad, resuscitation/trauma rooms, advanced diagnostic testing, and 24/7 lab and imaging services.
- Current Acls and Pals certifications.
- Physicians also enjoy the benefit of becoming a shareholder after 150 hours worked which allows them to be actively involved in the governance of the company.
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- VEP provides independent contractors with flexible schedules, and paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Ohio Medical License.
- The city of Ironton is known as the gateway to southern Ohio.
- DEA License with Ohio registration.
- St. Mary's Medical Center.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Huntington, WV.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.