Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · June 1, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
- The locum provider will begin with nights, 12-hour shifts from 7pm-7am.
- Reference ID: ORD-057793-MD-KY.
- Non-Abem candidates will be considered.
- We are seeking a locum tenens emergency medicine physician in Kentucky for holiday coverage and additional sporadic needs.
- Job Posting ID: 982290.
- Facility Type: Group Practice.
- Dates Needed: November - ongoing.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- Case Load/PPD: 20,000 - 25,000 annual volume.
- Required certifications include Pals, Atls, Acls, and 2 stroke module certificates.
- Government: No.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
This locum job opening was posted
9 days ago