Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · May 11, 2021
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- A facility in West Virginia is seeking an emergency medicine doctor for an ongoing locum tenens opportunity.
- Government: No.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- The shifts are 12 hours from 8am-8pm and 8pm-8am with weekend coverage and a minimum of 6 shifts per month with no. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine, internal medicine or family medicine.
- Reference ID: ORD-062309-MD-WV.
- Job Posting ID: 1000189.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Geographic Setting: Rural.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 24.