Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lebanon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Spring View Hospital is a 75-bed LifePoint Health facility with an ED volume of 16,000 patients annually and a 6% admission rate.
- Signing bonus for full-time commitments.
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians.
- 24-hour physician coverage 6 am to 6 pm.
- J1 physicians are encouraged.
- IC status with these benefits: company paid malpractice (including tail) and concierge service.
- And a work environment where integrated care is a focus for emergency medicine and hospital medicine clinicians to create better patient experiences.
- When you join a LifePoint team through TeamHealth, you will receive: access to leaders, operators and other clinicians who dedicate themselves to a successful partnership between LifePoint and TeamHealth.
- J1 physicians enjoy the support of an Immigration Specialist.
- LifePoint facility with an appreciative CEO and administration who has the ED's best interest in all decisions.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Spring View Hospital in Lebanon, Kentucky.
- A dedicated group of leaders, clinicians and operators at TeamHealth and LifePoint create better experiences for clinicians, patients and communities nationwide.
- Direction from two of the top leaders in the healthcare industry.
- EMR: MedHost.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 15.