Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lebanon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- J1 physicians are encouraged.
- J1 physicians enjoy the support of an Immigration Specialist.
- Spring View Hospital is a 75-bed LifePoint Health facility with an ED volume of 16,000 patients annually and a 6% admission rate.
- LifePoint facility with an appreciative CEO and administration who has the ED's best interest in all decisions.
- Signing bonus for full-time commitments.
- EMR: MedHost.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Spring View Hospital in Lebanon, Kentucky.
- When you join a LifePoint team through TeamHealth, you will receive: access to leaders, operators and other clinicians who dedicate themselves to a successful partnership between LifePoint and TeamHealth.
- A dedicated group of leaders, clinicians and operators at TeamHealth and LifePoint create better experiences for clinicians, patients and communities nationwide.
- Direction from two of the top leaders in the healthcare industry.
- And a work environment where integrated care is a focus for emergency medicine and hospital medicine clinicians to create better patient experiences.
- 24-hour physician coverage 6 am to 6 pm.
- IC status with these benefits: company paid malpractice (including tail) and concierge service.
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 15.