Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · March 19, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lebanon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Signing bonus for full-time commitments.
- A dedicated group of leaders, clinicians and operators at TeamHealth and LifePoint create better experiences for clinicians, patients and communities nationwide.
- LifePoint facility with an appreciative CEO and administration who has the ED's best interest in all decisions.
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians.
- J1 physicians are encouraged.
- Direction from two of the top leaders in the healthcare industry.
- J1 physicians enjoy the support of an Immigration Specialist.
- When you join a LifePoint team through TeamHealth, you will receive: access to leaders, operators and other clinicians who dedicate themselves to a successful partnership between LifePoint and TeamHealth.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Spring View Hospital in Lebanon, Kentucky.
- EMR: MedHost.
- Spring View Hospital is a 75-bed LifePoint Health facility with an ED volume of 16,000 patients annually and a 6% admission rate.
- IC status with these benefits: company paid malpractice (including tail) and concierge service.
- And a work environment where integrated care is a focus for emergency medicine and hospital medicine clinicians to create better patient experiences.
- 24-hour physician coverage 6 am to 6 pm.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago