Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · March 19, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (West Virginia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mon & Tues: 7a to 7p, 11a to 11p, 7p to 7a.
- Midlevel coverage is 20 hours per day.
- Board Certified: Board Eligible or Board Certified.
- Must be board certified within 5 yeras of completing residency.
- Certifications Required: Acls, Atls, Pals.
- General surgery, neurosurgery, orthopedics, cardiology, pulmonary medicine, neurology, obstetrics/gynecology, and ophthalmology.
- Wed to Sun (excluding Sat): 7a to 5p, 12p to 10p, 9p to 7a.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Shifts per Month Needed: Minimum of 5.
- Support Staff: Physician Coverage 30 hours per day.
- Location: West Virginia - close to Charleston.
- Code or Admissions: ER physicians respond to codes within ER.
- Acceptable Specialties: EM, FP, or IM.
- Hospitalist covers codes for remainder of the house.
- BC / BE.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- BC preferred, but not required.
- Start Date: Credentialing takes about 6 weeks.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- Sat: 7a to 7p, 7p to 7a".
- Backup Specialties: Family practice, internal medicine, pediatrics,.
- Trauma Level: IV.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Ongoing.
- Specialty Requested: EM.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 240 Bed, 20 Bed ER.
- Patient Volume: 33,000.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Mar 15.