Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (West Virginia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist covers codes for remainder of the house.
- Backup Specialties: Family practice, internal medicine, pediatrics,.
- Location: West Virginia - close to Charleston.
- Certifications Required: Acls, Atls, Pals.
- Specialty Requested: EM.
- General surgery, neurosurgery, orthopedics, cardiology, pulmonary medicine, neurology, obstetrics/gynecology, and ophthalmology.
- Wed to Sun (excluding Sat): 7a to 5p, 12p to 10p, 9p to 7a.
- Midlevel coverage is 20 hours per day.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Trauma Level: IV.
- Must be board certified within 5 yeras of completing residency.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Board Certified: Board Eligible or Board Certified.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Ongoing.
- Mon & Tues: 7a to 7p, 11a to 11p, 7p to 7a.
- Shifts per Month Needed: Minimum of 5.
- Patient Volume: 33,000.
- Support Staff: Physician Coverage 30 hours per day.
- Start Date: Credentialing takes about 6 weeks.
- Code or Admissions: ER physicians respond to codes within ER.
- Acceptable Specialties: EM, FP, or IM.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 240 Bed, 20 Bed ER.
- BC preferred, but not required.
- Specialty Needed: EM.
- BC / BE.
- Sat: 7a to 7p, 7p to 7a".
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Mar 15.