Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · August 7, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hartford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Ohio County Hospital is a general medical and surgical hospital in Hartford, KY, with 25 beds.
- Quality care.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians at Ohio County Hospital needed!
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Single Point of Contact for Scheduling.
- Physician Benefits:.
- Flexible scheduling.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- It is.
- Survey data for the latest year available shows that 15,289 patients visited the hospital's emergency room.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Located in Western Kentucky just off the Natcher Parkway on the Rough River.
- Must have completed residency.
- Hartford is the county seat of Ohio County.
- Colleague referral bonus program, up to $4,000 for full time providers!
- Its physicians performed 98 inpatient and 2,968 outpatient surgeries.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- The hospital had a total of 1,101 admissions.
- A population.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Of 2,571.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Quality of Life.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- Current unrestricted Kentucky state medical license and DEA.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- The City of Hartford is a small town with.
- Current Atls (or must acquire within 6 months), Acls, Pals.
- Quality people.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services