Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · September 21, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hartford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Of 2,571.
- Must have completed residency.
- Its physicians performed 98 inpatient and 2,968 outpatient surgeries.
- Quality people.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Current Atls (or must acquire within 6 months), Acls, Pals.
- Current unrestricted Kentucky state medical license and DEA.
- Physician Benefits:.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Hartford is the county seat of Ohio County.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Survey data for the latest year available shows that 15,289 patients visited the hospital's emergency room.
- Located in Western Kentucky just off the Natcher Parkway on the Rough River.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- The City of Hartford is a small town with.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- A population.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Ohio County Hospital is a general medical and surgical hospital in Hartford, KY, with 25 beds.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Single Point of Contact for Scheduling.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Colleague referral bonus program, up to $4,000 for full time providers!
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Quality of Life.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians at Ohio County Hospital needed!
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- It is.
- The hospital had a total of 1,101 admissions.
- Quality care.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Envision Physician Services