Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hartford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Flexible scheduling.
- A population.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- It is.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Current unrestricted Kentucky state medical license and DEA.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Quality people.
- Must have completed residency.
- Located in Western Kentucky just off the Natcher Parkway on the Rough River.
- Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians at Ohio County Hospital needed!
- Physician Benefits:.
- Current Atls (or must acquire within 6 months), Acls, Pals.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Ohio County Hospital is a general medical and surgical hospital in Hartford, KY, with 25 beds.
- Of 2,571.
- Single Point of Contact for Scheduling.
- Quality of Life.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- The City of Hartford is a small town with.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- The hospital had a total of 1,101 admissions.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Its physicians performed 98 inpatient and 2,968 outpatient surgeries.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Quality care.
- Hartford is the county seat of Ohio County.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Colleague referral bonus program, up to $4,000 for full time providers!
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Independent Contractor status.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Survey data for the latest year available shows that 15,289 patients visited the hospital's emergency room.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services