Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · September 19, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hartford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians at Ohio County Hospital needed!
- Independent Contractor status.
- A population.
- Quality of Life.
- Located in Western Kentucky just off the Natcher Parkway on the Rough River.
- Colleague referral bonus program, up to $4,000 for full time providers!
- Current Atls (or must acquire within 6 months), Acls, Pals.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Its physicians performed 98 inpatient and 2,968 outpatient surgeries.
- Current unrestricted Kentucky state medical license and DEA.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Single Point of Contact for Scheduling.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- The hospital had a total of 1,101 admissions.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Survey data for the latest year available shows that 15,289 patients visited the hospital's emergency room.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Must have completed residency.
- It is.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Quality people.
- Quality care.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- The City of Hartford is a small town with.
- Hartford is the county seat of Ohio County.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Ohio County Hospital is a general medical and surgical hospital in Hartford, KY, with 25 beds.
- Of 2,571.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Physician Benefits:.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services