Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · October 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (South Charleston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 16-22-hours APP coverage.
- "America's 100 Best Hospitals for Coronary Intervention Award" in 2018.
- 24-36-hours physician coverage.
- Emergency Department.
- Part of the Thomas Health System, Thomas Memorial Hospital is a not-for-profit 240-bed, Level 4 Trauma Center located in South Charleston, West Virginia.
- 28,000 annual encounters.
- Resident Moonlighters to work Mid-Shift Mondays & Tuesdays.
- Clay Center for the Arts and Sciences - a center for performing arts, visual arts, and sciences.
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine or Primary Care Must have Emergency Medicine experience.
- South Charleston is a beautiful riverfront city that offers a variety of activities, including whitewater rafting, zip lining and sky bridges, ATV trails, sightseeing cruises, a racetrack, and Mardi Gras Casino & Resort, along with several parks, a golf course, museums, and an ice rink.
- 28 ED beds.
- Haddad Riverfront Park and Amphitheater - hosts many concerts, special events, & private functions - located on the banks of Kanawha River.
- 8, 10, & 12-hour shifts.
- Limited night rotations.
- "Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence" from Healthgrades in 2017 and 2018.
- 10 & 12-hour shifts.
- Beside ultrasound.
- Capitol Market - an outdoor market with shops and some of the best city restaurants.
- Meditech EMR.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time Emergency Physicians in South Charleston, WV!
- "Pulmonary Care Excellence Award" in 2017 and 2018.
- East End Historic District - eclectic, diverse community with a mix of new businesses and old mansions.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Envision Physician Services