Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (South Charleston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Scribe coverage.
- Emergency Department.
- 10 & 12-hour shifts.
- Part of the Thomas Health System, Thomas Memorial earned the "Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence" from Healthgrades in 2017 and 2018.
- 28 ED beds.
- And don't forget to visit the Clay Center for the Arts and Sciences, which is a center for performing arts, visual arts, and sciences located in one building.
- South Charlestown is a beautiful riverfront city that offers a variety of activities, including whitewater rafting, zip lining and sky bridges, ATV trails, sightseeing cruises, a racetrack, and Mardi Gras Casino & Resort, along with several parks, a golf course, museums, and an ice rink.
- Limited night rotations.
- J-1 or H-1 eligible.
- 20-22-hours APP coverage.
- The East End historic district is an eclectic, diverse community with a mix of new businesses and old mansions.
- Resident Moonlighters to work Mid-Shift Mondays & Tuesdays.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in South Charleston, WV!
- The hospital also earned the "Pulmonary Care Excellence Award" in 2017 and 2018 and "America's 100 Best Hospitals for Coronary Intervention Award" in 2018.
- Thomas Memorial Hospital is a not-for-profit 240-bed, Level 4 Trauma Center located in South Charleston, West Virginia.
- Meditech EMR.
- Capitol Market is an outdoor market and collection of shops that sells a variety of products, and some of the best city restaurants are located within the market.
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine/Internal Medicine or Family Practice with EM experience due to higher acuity.
- 24-36-hours physician coverage.
- 8, 10, & 12-hour shifts.
- Haddad Riverfront Park and amphitheater is located on the banks of Kanawha River and hosts many concerts, special events, and private functions.
- Beside ultrasound.
- 33,000 annual patient visits.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services