Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · November 25, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (South Charleston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- "America's 100 Best Hospitals for Coronary Intervention Award" in 2018.
- Meditech EMR.
- 28 ED beds.
- Beside ultrasound.
- Capitol Market - an outdoor market with shops and some of the best city restaurants.
- Part of the Thomas Health System, Thomas Memorial Hospital is a not-for-profit 240-bed, Level 4 Trauma Center located in South Charleston, West Virginia.
- Haddad Riverfront Park and Amphitheater - hosts many concerts, special events, & private functions - located on the banks of Kanawha River.
- "Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence" from Healthgrades in 2017 and 2018.
- 8, 10, & 12-hour shifts.
- 10 & 12-hour shifts.
- Clay Center for the Arts and Sciences - a center for performing arts, visual arts, and sciences.
- Emergency Department.
- South Charleston is a beautiful riverfront city that offers a variety of activities, including whitewater rafting, zip lining and sky bridges, ATV trails, sightseeing cruises, a racetrack, and Mardi Gras Casino & Resort, along with several parks, a golf course, museums, and an ice rink.
- Limited night rotations.
- 28,000 annual encounters.
- 16-22-hours APP coverage.
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine or Primary Care Must have Emergency Medicine experience.
- Resident Moonlighters to work Mid-Shift Mondays & Tuesdays.
- "Pulmonary Care Excellence Award" in 2017 and 2018.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time Emergency Physicians in South Charleston, WV!
- 24-36-hours physician coverage.
- East End Historic District - eclectic, diverse community with a mix of new businesses and old mansions.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Sep 18.