Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Glasgow) is for an urgent care clinic.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time & Part-Time Urgent Care Physicians at T.J. Health Pavilion Urgent Care located in Glasgow, KY.
- Hours of operation: Monday-Friday 6a-8p, Saturday 8a-8p and Sunday 8a-6p.
- Glasgow is home to several major industries, an extension campus of Western Kentucky University, a 1,000 + seat performing arts center, dozens of historic venues and much more.
- T.J. Urgent Care is health care for those who need immediate care but do not need to visit the emergency room.
- 10 & 12-hour APP shifts.
- 12-hour physician shifts.
- Glasgow has the feeling of a small town, yet beneath the surface you will see a unique and vibrant community with a dedication to our neighbors, to industry, to education and to the arts and culture.
- T.J. Pavilion Urgent Care is part of the T.J. Health System.
- This facility provides specialized care in cardiology, hematology/oncology, internal medicine, kidney care, obstetrics and gynecology, pain management, primary care, surgery, and urology.
- Must be BC/BE in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine.
- Glasgow was recently ranked.10 in the Best Places in Kentucky to live by Movoto.
- 33,000 annual patient visits.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jul 12.