Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Glasgow) is for an urgent care clinic.
- T.J. Pavilion Urgent Care is part of the T.J. Health System.
- 10 & 12-hour APP shifts.
- 12-hour physician shifts.
- Glasgow was recently ranked.10 in the Best Places in Kentucky to live by Movoto.
- Hours of operation: Monday-Friday 6a-8p, Saturday 8a-8p and Sunday 8a-6p.
- This facility provides specialized care in cardiology, hematology/oncology, internal medicine, kidney care, obstetrics and gynecology, pain management, primary care, surgery, and urology.
- Glasgow has the feeling of a small town, yet beneath the surface you will see a unique and vibrant community with a dedication to our neighbors, to industry, to education and to the arts and culture.
- 33,000 annual patient visits.
- Must be BC/BE in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking PRN Urgent Care Physicians at T.J. Health Pavilion Urgent Care located in Glasgow, KY.
- Glasgow is home to several major industries, an extension campus of Western Kentucky University, a 1,000 + seat performing arts center, dozens of historic venues and much more.
- T.J. Urgent Care is health care for those who need immediate care but do not need to visit the emergency room.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Envision Physician Services