Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Owensboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Municipal parks provide areas for picnicking, golf, tennis, softball, football, and relaxing, and water sport activities can also be enjoyed on the Ohio River.
- Named among Top 5% in the Nation for Emergency Medicine.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Stroke Care Excellence Award 2012.
- Ohrh is a 450 bed hospital that has private patient rooms, a Nicu, and technologically advanced operating rooms located above the emergency department so trauma patients get into surgery quicker.
- Owensboro Health Regional Hospital is part of Owensboro Health System.
- Owensboro Health is a verified Level III Trauma Center, has an average door-to-balloon time for treating Heart Attacks that significantly exceeds the national standard, and is a certified Primary Stroke Center.
- 54-hours APP coverage daily.
- 49-hours physician coverage daily.
- 68,000 annual patient visits.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine Residency Trained (Abem/Aobem).
- Scribe Coverage.
- 8 of which are Fast Track & 3 are Psyche.
- Owensboro, Kentucky is strategically located on the southern banks of the Ohio River, and is the fourth largest city by population in the United States state of Kentucky.
- Owensboro offers a wide range of recreational and cultural activities - everything from fishing on a nearby lake to live performances of the Owensboro Symphony Orchestra, one of the finest in the state.
- 27 ED beds.
- 9 & 10-hour shifts.
- Owensboro is home to Brescia University, Kentucky Wesleyan College - an extended campus for Western Kentucky University, and Owensboro Community and Technical College.
- Owensboro Health is one of America's 100 Best Hospitals 2014, 2013.
- Epic EMR.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time & Part-Time.
- Ohrh is also a Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner-Ready facility, and the only designated Sane-Ready hospital in Western Kentucky.
- From symphony concerts to Broadway plays, the RiverPark Center nestled on the scenic banks of the Ohio River, is a regional center for arts and entertainment.
- Owensboro offers two bustling park systems, with numerous trails and pools, the new Edge Ice Arena, and the Owensboro Sportscenter, a 5,000-seat arena which hosts conventions, sports events, and trade shows.
- Emergency Medicine Excellence Award 2001, 2012.
- In Owensboro, Kentucky!
- Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our dynamic practice.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jun 8.