Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Owensboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine Residency Trained (Abem/Aobem).
- Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our dynamic practice.
- Municipal parks provide areas for picnicking, golf, tennis, softball, football, and relaxing, and water sport activities can also be enjoyed on the Ohio River.
- Epic EMR.
- Ohrh is also a Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner-Ready facility, and the only designated Sane-Ready hospital in Western Kentucky.
- Emergency Medicine Excellence Award 2001, 2012.
- 9 & 10-hour shifts.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time & Part-Time.
- 8 of which are Fast Track & 3 are Psyche.
- Owensboro Health Regional Hospital is part of Owensboro Health System.
- Named among Top 5% in the Nation for Emergency Medicine.
- Scribe Coverage.
- Owensboro Health is a verified Level III Trauma Center, has an average door-to-balloon time for treating Heart Attacks that significantly exceeds the national standard, and is a certified Primary Stroke Center.
- 54-hours APP coverage daily.
- Owensboro offers two bustling park systems, with numerous trails and pools, the new Edge Ice Arena, and the Owensboro Sportscenter, a 5,000-seat arena which hosts conventions, sports events, and trade shows.
- From symphony concerts to Broadway plays, the RiverPark Center nestled on the scenic banks of the Ohio River, is a regional center for arts and entertainment.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Owensboro offers a wide range of recreational and cultural activities - everything from fishing on a nearby lake to live performances of the Owensboro Symphony Orchestra, one of the finest in the state.
- In Owensboro, Kentucky!
- 27 ED beds.
- Stroke Care Excellence Award 2012.
- Owensboro is home to Brescia University, Kentucky Wesleyan College - an extended campus for Western Kentucky University, and Owensboro Community and Technical College.
- Owensboro, Kentucky is strategically located on the southern banks of the Ohio River, and is the fourth largest city by population in the United States state of Kentucky.
- 68,000 annual patient visits.
- 49-hours physician coverage daily.
- Ohrh is a 450 bed hospital that has private patient rooms, a Nicu, and technologically advanced operating rooms located above the emergency department so trauma patients get into surgery quicker.
- Owensboro Health is one of America's 100 Best Hospitals 2014, 2013.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Envision Physician Services