Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Frankfort) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 40,000 annual patient visits.
- Cultural activities include:.
- 28-hours APP coverage daily.
- The vast array of architectural styles, famous land marks, museums of Kentucky's past, and unique shopping make Frankfort a special place for residents.
- Horseback riding, biking, boating, camping, fishing, golf, hiking, and wildlife sanctuary.
- Frankfort, Kentucky's capital city, is nestled between Louisville and Lexington along the Kentucky River, and is in the heart of bourbon, horse, and wine country.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission, this hospital has also received Magnet.
- Widely recognized as the "gold standard" of nursing excellence, Magnet-designated hospitals provide patients and their families with a benchmark by which to measure the quality of care they can expect to receive.
- Meditech EMR with Dragon.
- Only five other hospitals in Kentucky and 5% nationwide have achieved this distinction.
- Frankfort Regional Medical Center has 173 hospital beds, and is a Level III Trauma Center.
- Recreational activities include:.
- This facility was recently selected as the best hospital to work for in Kentucky.
- Museums, eclectic shops, festivals, galleries, numerous restaurants, world-famous Jim Beam distillery, wineries, concerts, sporting events and more.
- This status creates a flywheel at hospitals, as it shows the great value that the hospital sees in nursing excellence, and in turn attracts the best nurses who help to drive the hospital even further in its journey to be the best.
- 28 ED beds with private rooms, 1 trauma bay, & 5 Fast-Track beds.
- 36-hours physician coverage daily.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Amidst all the bustling activity, Frankfort still retains a pleasant, secure atmosphere.
- Part of Kentucky's Golden Triangle, Frankfort residents enjoy fast interstate access to three full service airports and other "big city" amenities of Louisville, Lexington, and Cincinnati.
- Will consider senior EM residents to moonlight during mid-shifts (11a-11p).
- 10 & 8-hour shifts.
- Designation - the nation's highest recognition in nursing excellence from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (Ancc).
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine (Abem or Aboem), or BC in Primary Care (Abfp or Abim) with 5 years ED experience.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physicians for Frankfort Regional Medical Center in Frankfort, Kentucky.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jun 9.