Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Frankfort) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Part of Kentucky's Golden Triangle, Frankfort residents enjoy fast interstate access to three full service airports and other "big city" amenities of Louisville, Lexington, and Cincinnati.
- 10 & 8-hour shifts.
- Horseback riding, biking, boating, camping, fishing, golf, hiking, and wildlife sanctuary.
- 36-hours physician coverage daily.
- Will consider senior EM residents to moonlight during mid-shifts (11a-11p).
- Amidst all the bustling activity, Frankfort still retains a pleasant, secure atmosphere.
- Recreational activities include:.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine (Abem or Aboem), or BC in Primary Care (Abfp or Abim) with 5 years ED experience.
- This status creates a flywheel at hospitals, as it shows the great value that the hospital sees in nursing excellence, and in turn attracts the best nurses who help to drive the hospital even further in its journey to be the best.
- Frankfort, Kentucky's capital city, is nestled between Louisville and Lexington along the Kentucky River, and is in the heart of bourbon, horse, and wine country.
- Frankfort Regional Medical Center has 173 hospital beds, and is a Level III Trauma Center.
- The vast array of architectural styles, famous land marks, museums of Kentucky's past, and unique shopping make Frankfort a special place for residents.
- Designation - the nation's highest recognition in nursing excellence from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (Ancc).
- Meditech EMR with Dragon.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission, this hospital has also received Magnet.
- 28 ED beds with private rooms, 1 trauma bay, & 5 Fast-Track beds.
- 40,000 annual patient visits.
- Widely recognized as the "gold standard" of nursing excellence, Magnet-designated hospitals provide patients and their families with a benchmark by which to measure the quality of care they can expect to receive.
- Only five other hospitals in Kentucky and 5% nationwide have achieved this distinction.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Cultural activities include:.
- Museums, eclectic shops, festivals, galleries, numerous restaurants, world-famous Jim Beam distillery, wineries, concerts, sporting events and more.
- 28-hours APP coverage daily.
- This facility was recently selected as the best hospital to work for in Kentucky.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physicians for Frankfort Regional Medical Center in Frankfort, Kentucky.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jun 9.