Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Louisville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth is seeking physicians to join our Special Operations team at multiple locations in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky and Arkansas.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified or prepared and Emergency Medicine residency trained.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states, if needed.
- We will fly you to work.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- Practice in the Southeast but live where you want.
- Candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel are a must.
- Our Special Operations team travels to selected EDs throughout the southeast to provide care, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- Elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.