Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Manchester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage at facility.
- Independent contractor status with company paid malpractice (including tail) and concierge service.
- TeamHealth an opportunity for you in the emergency department at Manchester Memorial Hospital.
- Signing incentive available to qualified candidates.
- We offer competitive compensation and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- Deliver unmatched patient care with a team that's committed to helping clinicians grow their passion for practicing medicine their way while achieving work-life balance, career growth and opportunities for leadership that fit their goals and lifestyles.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago