Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Paris) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Part-time and PRN opportunities are available.
- Supportive and well-staffed nursing team with hospital medicine program.
- This opportunity doesn't come around often since most of the core clinicians have called Bourbon Community Hospital home for years.
- EMR is MedHost.
- 7 pm.
- See downtown Lexington from your backyard!
- LifePoint facility with an appreciative CEO and administration who has the ED's best interest in all decisions.
- 9 beds.
- The city of Paris offers the best in country living, conveniently located only 20 minutes northeast of downtown Lexington.
- 12 hour shifts from 7 am.
- Bourbon Community Hospital is a true gem located in Paris, a town internationally renowned for its legendary horse farms and beautiful countryside.
- IC status with company paid malpractice (including tail) and concierge service.
- Signing bonus for full-time commitments.
- 24-hour physician coverage.
- 13,000 annual patient volume averaging 1 patients per hour with low acuity.
- TeamHealth is currently looking to add a full-time physician to this family-like team in Paris, Kentucky.
- Bourbon's supportive administration and leadership team is truly one-of-a-kind which also comes with a set of Bernese Mountain dogs on staff to serve the hospital and the 24 bed in-patient adult and adolescent behavioral unit.
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago