Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Paris) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- IC status with company paid malpractice (including tail) and concierge service.
- LifePoint facility with an appreciative CEO and administration who has the ED's best interest in all decisions.
- 7 pm.
- 9 beds.
- 24-hour physician coverage.
- TeamHealth is currently looking to add a full-time physician to this family-like team in Paris, Kentucky.
- Bourbon Community Hospital is a true gem located in Paris, a town internationally renowned for its legendary horse farms and beautiful countryside.
- See downtown Lexington from your backyard!
- EMR is MedHost.
- Signing bonus for full-time commitments.
- Bourbon's supportive administration and leadership team is truly one-of-a-kind which also comes with a set of Bernese Mountain dogs on staff to serve the hospital and the 24 bed in-patient adult and adolescent behavioral unit.
- 12 hour shifts from 7 am.
- Part-time and PRN opportunities are available.
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians.
- 13,000 annual patient volume averaging 1 patients per hour with low acuity.
- The city of Paris offers the best in country living, conveniently located only 20 minutes northeast of downtown Lexington.
- Supportive and well-staffed nursing team with hospital medicine program.
- This opportunity doesn't come around often since most of the core clinicians have called Bourbon Community Hospital home for years.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 3.