Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (West Virginia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- New jobs daily!
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Location: West Virginia.
- Acceptable Specialties: ER, FP, IM.
- Specialty Requested: General Emergency Room Physician.
- BC, BE, or non-board eligible but residency trained.
- BC / BE.
- Start Date: Asap.
- Length of Assignment: Ongoing Locums Coverage.
- We offer: Great pay rates!
- Thank you and.
- Patient Volume: Approx 2 patients per hour.
- Travel and Malpractice Provided!
- Alliance is a full service agency with clients and providers nationwide.
- ER Volume: 20,000+.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 107 Bed Facility.
- Single Coverage with some midlevel help.
- Schedule: 12 to 24 hr shifts.
- Facility Type: Trauma 4l.
- Need Atls and Acls at minimum.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jun 7.