Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (West Virginia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Alliance is a full service agency with clients and providers nationwide.
- Location: West Virginia.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 107 Bed Facility.
- Thank you and.
- Patient Volume: Approx 2 patients per hour.
- Acceptable Specialties: ER, FP, IM.
- Need Atls and Acls at minimum.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- Specialty Requested: General Emergency Room Physician.
- Schedule: 12 to 24 hr shifts.
- ER Volume: 20,000+.
- Length of Assignment: Ongoing Locums Coverage.
- BC, BE, or non-board eligible but residency trained.
- Single Coverage with some midlevel help.
- Start Date: Asap.
- We offer: Great pay rates!
- Travel and Malpractice Provided!
- Facility Type: Trauma 4l.
- BC / BE.
- New jobs daily!
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.