Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- The area is a premier choice to raise a family, retire, or just enjoy a better overall quality of life.
- Candidates must have completed an accredited residency program.
- Sign on bonus of $50,000 is available.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Parkersburg, WV.
- WVU is an AA/EO employer -.
- Parkersburg and the Wood provide low crime rates, low commuting times and state-of-the-art healthcare facilities, combined with lower-than-average cost of living, excellent education systems and an abundance of close-proximity outdoor activities.
- Practice community emergency medicine, with the right people, for the right reasons.
- WVU Medicine is pleased to announce a new practice at Camden Clark Medical Center in Parkersburg, WV.
- Competitive private practice compensation anchored to an academic department.
- Nestled within a community of about 90,000 residents, the city of Parkersburg is centrally located in the Mid-Ohio Valley along the Ohio River.
- The Department of Emergency Medicine has over 60 full-time faculty members across diverse practice sites.
- Qualified applicants must have an MD, MD/PhD or DO degree (the employer accepts foreign educational equivalent) and be eligible to obtain an unrestricted West Virginia medical license.
- There are additional career opportunities for Emergency Medicine physicians looking for a variety of clinical experiences anchored by an academic affiliation to WVU's School of Medicine.
- Staffed with physicians, advanced practice providers, and scribes with tertiary support from the West Virginia University Health System.
- Enjoy the conveniences of a brand new ED opening late 2016 with 51,000 visits and multiple specialty backup.
- Because of its convenient location, Parkersburg is a short drive to multiple major metropolitan areas such as Columbus, OH and Pittsburgh, PA.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago