Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Greenville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full-Time Emergency Medicine or Primary Care Physicians for our site in Greenville, KY!
- 10-hour shifts.
- The historic square is anchored with a beautiful 100+ year old court house and is rapidly becoming a regional hub for classic small town festivals and events.
- 10-hour APP coverage daily.
- 9 ED beds.
- Enjoy the revitalized downtown with freshly painted and restored buildings that now host restaurants and shops, with music filling the air from speakers on the historic-style lampposts.
- Envision Physician Services is currently seeking.
- Enjoy family-friendly free music at the square outside the courthouse on Saturday nights in July & August from live bands in a wide range of genres.
- Flexible schedule.
- MCH is a 50-bed non-profit community hospital with physicians and nurses specially trained and certified and experienced in emergency medicine.
- Muhlenberg Community Hospital is part of Owensboro Health System.
- Meditech EMR with Dragon dictation.
- 16,000 annual patient visits.
- Not far from downtown is the 12-acre Brizendene Brothers Nature Park, with a half-mile trail through wooded areas and open meadow, picnic tables, and a stream with a manmade waterfall.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Greenville has a wide range of local attractions available, including historical monuments, recreational places, natural sites, and adventurous activities.
- As part of this health system, Muhlenberg and Owensboro Health employees operate as one team.
- Owensboro Health is able to share resources, including physician specialists and support departments.
- 24-hours physician coverage daily.
- Greenville, Kentucky is part of Muhlenberg County and is located among the rolling hills of Western Kentucky.
- Independent Contractor Status for physicians.
- MCH patients now have access to a larger network of services and providers because of this agreement.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Family Practice or Internal Medicine with Emergency Department experience.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Envision Physician Services