Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · July 2, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Owensboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Industrial, medical, retail, & cultural hub of Western KY.
- From symphony concerts to Broadway plays, the RiverPark Center nestled on the scenic banks of the Ohio River, is a regional center for arts and entertainment.
- This facility also has technologically advanced operating rooms located above the emergency department, so trauma patients get into surgery quicker.
- Epic EMR.
- Level III Trauma Center.
- Municipal parks provide areas for picnicking, golf, tennis, softball, football, and relaxing, and water sport activities can also be enjoyed on the Ohio River.
- 9 & 10-hour shifts.
- Designated Nocturnists.
- Emergency medicine excellence award.
- Part of Owensboro Health System, Owensboro Health Regional Hospital is a 450 bed hospital that has private patient rooms, a Nicu, and technologically advanced operating rooms located above the emergency department so trauma patients get into surgery quicker.
- 66,000 annual patient visits.
- 54-hours APP coverage daily.
- Owensboro offers two bustling park systems, with numerous trails and pools, the new Edge Ice Arena, and the Owensboro Sportscenter, a 5,000-seat arena which hosts conventions, sports events, and trade shows.
- Scribe Coverage.
- Certified primary stroke center & stroke care excellence award.
- Only designated Sane-ready hospital in Western KY.
- Owensboro offers a wide range of recreational and cultural activities - everything from fishing on a nearby lake to live performances of the Owensboro Symphony Orchestra, one of the finest in the state.
- Sexual assault nurse examiner-ready facility.
- One of America's 100 best hospitals.
- Residency Trained (Abem, Aobem).
- Located on the southern banks for the Ohio River.
- 49-hours physician coverage daily.
- Nationally recognized by Healthgrades.
- In Owensboro, Kentucky!
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- 40 ED beds total - 27 beds in Main ED, 8 Fast Track beds, 3 Psyche beds, & 2 Trauma Bays.
- Fourth largest city by population in KY.
- Owensboro, KY is home to Brescia University, Kentucky Wesleyan College - an extended campus for Western Kentucky University, and Owensboro Community and Technical College.
- 10 & 12-hour shifts.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time & Part-Time.
- Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our dynamic practice.
- Excellent Opportunity for Senior EM Residents to Moonlight**.
- Named among top 5% in the nation for emergency medicine.
- This facility has an average door-to-balloon time for treating Heart Attacks that significantly exceeds the national standard.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services