Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Somerset) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to lead our emergency department team at Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital in Somerset, Kentucky.
- This 23-bed ED sees a 42,800 annual patient volume.
- Lucrative sign-on bonus for full-time candidates.
- IC status with company paid malpractice (including tail), CME and concierge service.
- There is an average of 2 patients per hour with medium-high acuity.
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians.
- 36-hour physician coverage with 36 hours of strong APC coverage.
- J1 physicians enjoy the support of an Immigration Specialist.
- Competitive Medical Director monthly stipend.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 19.