Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Somerset) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 36-hour physician coverage with 36 hours of strong APC coverage.
- Lucrative sign-on bonus for full-time candidates.
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians.
- Competitive Medical Director monthly stipend.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to lead our emergency department team at Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital in Somerset, Kentucky.
- There is an average of 2 patients per hour with medium-high acuity.
- J1 physicians enjoy the support of an Immigration Specialist.
- This 23-bed ED sees a 42,800 annual patient volume.
- IC status with company paid malpractice (including tail), CME and concierge service.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 19.