Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · November 11, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Manchester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Independent contractor status with company paid malpractice (including tail) and concierge service.
- Signing incentive available to qualified candidates.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage at facility.
- We offer competitive compensation and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience.
- TeamHealth has an opportunity for you in the emergency department at Manchester Memorial Hospital.
- Deliver unmatched patient care with a team that's committed to helping clinicians grow their passion for practicing medicine their way while achieving work-life balance, career growth and opportunities for leadership that fit their goals and lifestyles.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Aug 19.