Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · September 19, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Frankfort) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Amidst all the bustling activity, Frankfort still retains a pleasant, secure atmosphere.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Horseback riding, biking, boating, camping, fishing, golf, hiking, and wildlife sanctuary.
- Only five other hospitals in Kentucky and 5% nationwide have achieved this distinction.
- 8 & 10-hour shifts.
- BC in Emergency Medicine (Abem or Aboem), or BC in Primary Care (Abfp or Abim) with 5 years ED experience.
- Frankfort Regional Medical Center is part of the HCA Midwest Health System, which is Kansas City's largest healthcare network.
- Museums, eclectic shops, festivals, galleries, numerous restaurants, world-famous Jim Beam distillery, wineries, concerts, sporting events and more.
- 40,000 annual encounters.
- 36-hours physician coverage daily.
- Part of Kentucky's Golden Triangle, Frankfort residents enjoy fast interstate access to three full service airports and other "big city" amenities of Louisville, Lexington, and Cincinnati.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission, this hospital has also received Magnet.
- The vast array of architectural styles, famous land marks, museums of Kentucky's past, and unique shopping make Frankfort a special place for residents.
- Frankfort, Kentucky's capital city, is nestled between Louisville and Lexington along the Kentucky River, and is in the heart of bourbon, horse, and wine country.
- Frankfort RMC has 173 hospital beds, and is a Level III Trauma Center.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physician for Frankfort Regional Medical Center in Frankfort, Kentucky.
- Cultural activities include:.
- Moonlighting available for final year EM residents.
- Meditech EMR with Dragon.
- This facility was recently selected as the best hospital to work for in Kentucky.
- Recreational activities include:.
- This status creates a flywheel at hospitals, as it shows the great value that the hospital sees in nursing excellence, and in turn attracts the best nurses who help to drive the hospital even further in its journey to be the best.
- 28 ED beds with private rooms, 1 trauma bay, & 5 Fast-Track beds.
- Widely recognized as the "gold standard" of nursing excellence, Magnet-designated hospitals provide patients and their families with a benchmark by which to measure the quality of care they can expect to receive.
- Designation - the nation's highest recognition in nursing excellence from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (Ancc).
- 28-hours APP coverage daily.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services