Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · January 29, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Frankfort) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Horseback riding, biking, boating, camping, fishing, golf, hiking, and wildlife sanctuary.
- Museums, eclectic shops, festivals, galleries, numerous restaurants, world-famous Jim Beam distillery, wineries, concerts, sporting events and more.
- 28-hours APP coverage daily.
- Only five other hospitals in Kentucky and 5% nationwide have achieved this distinction.
- Designation - the nation's highest recognition in nursing excellence from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (Ancc).
- Part of Kentucky's Golden Triangle, Frankfort residents enjoy fast interstate access to three full service airports and other "big city" amenities of Louisville, Lexington, and Cincinnati.
- 40,000 annual encounters.
- BC in Emergency Medicine (Abem or Aboem), or BC in Primary Care (Abfp or Abim) with 5 years ED experience.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physician for Frankfort Regional Medical Center in Frankfort, Kentucky.
- 28 ED beds with private rooms, 1 trauma bay, & 5 Fast-Track beds.
- Meditech EMR with Dragon.
- 36-hours physician coverage daily.
- Recreational activities include:.
- Frankfort RMC has 173 hospital beds, and is a Level III Trauma Center.
- The vast array of architectural styles, famous land marks, museums of Kentucky's past, and unique shopping make Frankfort a special place for residents.
- Amidst all the bustling activity, Frankfort still retains a pleasant, secure atmosphere.
- Widely recognized as the "gold standard" of nursing excellence, Magnet-designated hospitals provide patients and their families with a benchmark by which to measure the quality of care they can expect to receive.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission, this hospital has also received Magnet.
- Frankfort Regional Medical Center is part of the HCA Midwest Health System, which is Kansas City's largest healthcare network.
- This status creates a flywheel at hospitals, as it shows the great value that the hospital sees in nursing excellence, and in turn attracts the best nurses who help to drive the hospital even further in its journey to be the best.
- 12-hour shifts.
- 8 & 10-hour shifts.
- This facility was recently selected as the best hospital to work for in Kentucky.
- Frankfort, Kentucky's capital city, is nestled between Louisville and Lexington along the Kentucky River, and is in the heart of bourbon, horse, and wine country.
- Moonlighting available for final year EM residents.
- Cultural activities include:.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Oct 9.