Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · February 17, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Glen Dale) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are helping an established facility in West Virginia that is currently in search of an emergency medicine physician for locum tenens assistance.
- The facility uses Epic EMR for charting.
- Your schedule will be 12-hour day and night shifts, and the average annual volume is 13,000.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- You should be board certified or board eligible.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- License: Active WV state license needed.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Caseload: 13,000 annual volume.
- Charting: Epic EMR.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The incoming physician must have a WV state license.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.