Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · October 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Glen Dale) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The incoming physician must have a WV state license.
- Caseload: 13,000 annual volume.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We are helping an established facility in West Virginia that is currently in search of an emergency medicine physician for locum tenens assistance.
- You should be board certified or board eligible.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The facility uses Epic EMR for charting.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- License: Active WV state license needed.
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts.
- Charting: Epic EMR.
- Your schedule will be 12-hour day and night shifts, and the average annual volume is 13,000.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.