Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · December 13, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Scottsville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board certification in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine is preferred but is not required.
- Excellent benefits package.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time physician to join our emergency department team at The Medical Center at Scottsville in Scottsville, Kentucky.
- Flexible schedule.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- We are offering a very competitive compensation package that includes a sign-on and relocation bonus.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Profit sharing available.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago