Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · June 1, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Scottsville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Board certification in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine is preferred but is not required.
- We are offering a very competitive compensation package that includes a sign-on and relocation bonus.
- Profit sharing available.
- Flexible schedule.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Excellent benefits package.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time physician to join our emergency department team at The Medical Center at Scottsville in Scottsville, Kentucky.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.