Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · April 6, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Shelbyville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We have 24 hours of physician coverage and 10 hours of APC coverage daily at this site where our ED sees around 16,000 patients annually.
- Sign on and relocation incentives available to qualified candidates.
- TeamHealth has an excellent part-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Jewish Hospital Shelbyville in Shelbyville, Kentucky.
- This facility is a part of the Jewish Hospital system including sites in Louisville, Kentucky.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Competitive compensation.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 18.