Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · November 11, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Shelbyville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We have 24 hours of physician coverage and 10 hours of APC coverage daily at this site where our ED sees around 16,000 patients annually.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Competitive compensation.
- This facility is a part of the Jewish Hospital system including sites in Louisville, Kentucky.
- TeamHealth has an excellent part-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Jewish Hospital Shelbyville in Shelbyville, Kentucky.
- Sign on and relocation incentives available to qualified candidates.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago