Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · February 17, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Shelbyville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- TeamHealth has an excellent part-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Jewish Hospital Shelbyville in Shelbyville, Kentucky.
- Sign on and relocation incentives available to qualified candidates.
- We have 24 hours of physician coverage and 10 hours of APC coverage daily at this site where our ED sees around 16,000 patients annually.
- This facility is a part of the Jewish Hospital system including sites in Louisville, Kentucky.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 18.