Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · February 16, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Louisville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Practice in the Southeast but live where you want.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified or prepared and Emergency Medicine residency trained.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- TeamHealth is seeking physicians to join our Special Operations team at multiple locations in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky and Arkansas.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- Elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states, if needed.
- Candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel are a must.
- We will fly you to work.
- Our Special Operations team travels to selected EDs throughout the southeast to provide care, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 21.