Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · February 16, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Campbellsville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Taylor Regional is affiliated with St. Joseph Hospital and KentuckyOne Health.
- Well-established group of clinicians.
- Relocation bonus available.
- Physician shift times are from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM and 8:00 PM to 8:00 AM and there are 12 hours of advanced practice clinician hours daily as well.
- TeamHealth is seeking a qualified emergency department physician to join our team at Taylor Regional Hospital in Campbellsville, Kentucky.
- We have an excellent opportunity in our ED with an annual volume of 23,500 patients and an 11% admission rate.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 21.