Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · October 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Campbellsville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Well-established group of clinicians.
- Relocation bonus available.
- Physician shift times are from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM and 8:00 PM to 8:00 AM and there are 12 hours of advanced practice clinician hours daily as well.
- We have an excellent opportunity in our ED with an annual volume of 23,500 patients and an 11% admission rate.
- TeamHealth is seeking a qualified emergency department physician to join our team at Taylor Regional Hospital in Campbellsville, Kentucky.
- Taylor Regional is affiliated with St. Joseph Hospital and KentuckyOne Health.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago