Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · February 17, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Campbellsville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Great location to raise a family and plenty of opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors.
- Sign on and relocation incentives available to qualified candidates.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- TeamHealth is seeking a qualified emergency department physician to join our team at Taylor Regional Hospital in Campbellsville, Kentucky.
- We have an excellent opportunity in our ED with an annual volume of 23,500 patients and an 11% admission rate.
- Well established team with strong leadership support.
- Membership in our exclusive Patient Safety Organization with access to thousands of Cat I CME to enhance your practice and opportunity for direct consultation with Emergency Medicine experts.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 15.