Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Owensboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Great facility with low volume work gives you plenty of free time and the ability to choose your shifts.
- Location: Kentucky.
- Must have Kentucky license.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Board Eligible physicians are ok.
- Must have Kentucky DEA.
- Will offer temporary creds!
- Must have residency training in EM, FP, IM or other specialties as long as they have 400 hours of proven ER work a year.
- BC or BE will be considered.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 13.