Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · November 11, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Owensboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Great facility with low volume work gives you plenty of free time and the ability to choose your shifts.
- Will offer temporary creds!
- Location: Kentucky.
- Board Eligible physicians are ok.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Must have Kentucky DEA.
- Must have residency training in EM, FP, IM or other specialties as long as they have 400 hours of proven ER work a year.
- Must have Kentucky license.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- BC or BE will be considered.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.