Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Glasgow) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TJ Samson Community Hospital is a 196-bed, acute-care facility, including sixteen skilled-care beds, providing outpatient services and physician offices that have been a critical part in caring for the residents of south-central Kentucky for 90 years.
- The ER has 18 beds with excellent coverage and subspecialty backup with our partners in the hospital.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Flexible schedule.
- Sign-on bonus.
- TeamHealth has a full-time EM Physician opening in Glasgow, Kentucky.
- IC status with company paid professional liability insurance (including tail), and concierge service.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.