Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · December 13, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Glasgow) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible schedule.
- Sign-on bonus.
- The ER has 18 beds with excellent coverage and subspecialty backup with our partners in the hospital.
- Excellent benefits package.
- TJ Samson Community Hospital is a 196-bed, acute-care facility, including sixteen skilled-care beds, providing outpatient services and physician offices that have been a critical part in caring for the residents of south-central Kentucky for 90 years.
- IC status with company paid professional liability insurance (including tail), and concierge service.
- TeamHealth has a full-time EM Physician opening in Glasgow, Kentucky.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago