Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · November 11, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lexington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Special Operations team in emergency departments at multiple locations in the states of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas and Virginia.
- Our Special Operations team travels to selected EDs throughout the southeast to provide care, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- Practice in the Southeast but live where you want.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- The ideal candidates must be adaptive and possess.
- We will fly you to work.
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified, or Emergency Medicine residency trained. TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states, if needed.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- A generous sign-on bonus.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago