Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · June 1, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lexington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Practice in the Southeast but live where you want.
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- We will fly you to work.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- The ideal candidates must be adaptive and possess.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified, or Emergency Medicine residency trained. TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states, if needed.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- Our Special Operations team travels to selected EDs throughout the southeast to provide care, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Special Operations team in emergency departments at multiple locations in the states of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas and Virginia.
- A generous sign-on bonus.
- This is an independent contractor position.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.