Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · December 13, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lexington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified, or Emergency Medicine residency trained. TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states, if needed.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Practice in the Southeast but live where you want.
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- The ideal candidates must be adaptive and possess.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Special Operations team in emergency departments at multiple locations in the states of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas and Virginia.
- We will fly you to work.
- A generous sign-on bonus.
- Our Special Operations team travels to selected EDs throughout the southeast to provide care, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago