Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · June 1, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Maysville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- LifePoint facility with an appreciative CEO who has the ED's best interest in all decisions.
- 24-hour physician coverage with 10 hours of strong Advanced Practice Clinician coverage.
- Our new 12-bed ED has a 21,500 annual patient volume averaging 1 patients per hour with low-medium acuity.
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians.
- Part-time and PRN opportunities are available.
- Lucrative $100,000 signing bonus for full-time commitments or $150,000 student loan repayment for Abem candidates.
- Our ED provides excellent specialty back-up and we can offer you travel reimbursement if you live 75 miles outside of the Maysville community.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Other requirements include current Atls, Acls and Pals certifications.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Emergency Department team at Meadowview Regional Medical Center in Maysville, Kentucky.
- 100K sign-on bonus or $150K loan repayment available for a qualified candidates.
- We provide supportive and well-staffed nursing and 25-minute door-to-needle time for interventional cardiology.
- Independent contractor status with these benefits: company paid malpractice (including tail), CME access through TeamHealth Institute, and concierge service.
- Admit to your own colleagues with the TeamHealth Hospital Medicine program.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.