Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Maysville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Independent contractor status with these benefits: company paid malpractice (including tail), CME's, and concierge service.
- Other requirements include current Atls, Acls and Pals certifications.
- 24-hour physician coverage with 10 hours of strong Advanced Practice Clinician coverage.
- We provide supportive and well-staffed nursing and 25-minute door-to-needle time for interventional cardiology.
- Our ED provides excellent specialty back-up and we can offer you travel reimbursement if you live 75 miles outside of the Maysville community.
- Part-time and PRN opportunities are available.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Our new 12-bed ED has a 21,500 annual patient volume averaging 1 patients per hour with low-medium acuity.
- 100K sign-on bonus or $150K loan repayment available for a qualified candidates.
- Lucrative $100,000 signing bonus for full-time commitments or $150,000 student loan repayment for Abem candidates.
- LifePoint facility with an appreciative CEO who has the ED's best interest in all decisions.
- Admit to your own colleagues with the TeamHealth Hospital Medicine program.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Emergency Department team at Meadowview Regional Medical Center in Maysville, Kentucky.
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago