Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · November 12, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Shelbyville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Qualified candidates must be board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- This is part of a 4-hospital system in the Louisville area.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time Emergency Medicine physician to join our team at Jewish Hospital Shelbyville in Shelbyville, Kentucky.
- Flexible schedule.
- Practice in an area with small town charm and the amenities of a larger city.
- Strong core group with excellent leadership.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago