Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · June 1, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Shelbyville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Strong core group with excellent leadership.
- Practice in an area with small town charm and the amenities of a larger city.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time Emergency Medicine physician to join our team at Jewish Hospital Shelbyville in Shelbyville, Kentucky.
- Flexible schedule.
- This is part of a 4-hospital system in the Louisville area.
- Qualified candidates must be board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.