Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · June 1, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Russellville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, or board certified or board eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience.
- 7 pm.
- IC status with company paid professional liability insurance (including tail) and concierge service.
- J1 physicians enjoy the support of an Immigration Specialist.
- Logan Memorial Hospital has a 15,000 annual patient ED volume with an average of 1 average patients per hour.
- Atls, Acls and Pals certifications are required.
- J1 physicians are encouraged.
- Sign-on bonus.
- PT and PRN opportunities are available.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time physician to join our Emergency Department team at Logan Memorial Hospital in Russellville, Kentucky.
- The EMR utilized at Logan Memorial Hospital is Medhost.
- 12-hour or 24-hour shifts from 7 am.
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians.
- In addition, there are 24 hours of physician coverage which include 12 or 24-hour shifts.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.