Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · December 13, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Russellville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In addition, there are 24 hours of physician coverage which include 12 or 24-hour shifts.
- Sign-on bonus.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, or board certified or board eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time physician to join our Emergency Department team at Logan Memorial Hospital in Russellville, Kentucky.
- 7 pm.
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians.
- J1 physicians are encouraged.
- Atls, Acls and Pals certifications are required.
- PT and PRN opportunities are available.
- The EMR utilized at Logan Memorial Hospital is Medhost.
- Logan Memorial Hospital has a 15,000 annual patient ED volume with an average of 1 average patients per hour.
- J1 physicians enjoy the support of an Immigration Specialist.
- IC status with company paid professional liability insurance (including tail) and concierge service.
- 12-hour or 24-hour shifts from 7 am.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago