Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · December 13, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Paris) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Other activities for families include Bourbon County Park's paved walking track and playground area and the Bourbon Drive-In, one of the few remaining drive-in movie theaters in the country.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- A negotiable sign-on commitment and relocation assistance are available for this opportunity!
- Sign-on bonus.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Bourbon Community Hospital in Paris, Kentucky.
- Bourbon's 9-bed ED sees 12,000 patients annually and uses MedHost EMR.
- The Keeneland Race Course attracts millions of equestrian fans from April to October of each year, and the Houston Oaks and Shady Brook golf courses offer challenges for all skill levels.
- Bourbon Community Hospital is a Duke LifePoint Quality Affiliate that's home to a dedicated staff and the latest technology needed to provide high-quality inpatient and outpatient care.
- Nestled in the heart of Kentucky's famous Bluegrass Region, Bourbon County is one of the world's top producers of thoroughbred horses and is home to more than 50 horse farms, including Claiborne Farm, where Secretariat stood as stud for many years.
- Flexible schedule.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago