Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · June 1, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Paris) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Keeneland Race Course attracts millions of equestrian fans from April to October of each year, and the Houston Oaks and Shady Brook golf courses offer challenges for all skill levels.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Flexible schedule.
- Bourbon Community Hospital is a Duke LifePoint Quality Affiliate that's home to a dedicated staff and the latest technology needed to provide high-quality inpatient and outpatient care.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Bourbon's 9-bed ED sees 12,000 patients annually and uses MedHost EMR.
- A negotiable sign-on commitment and relocation assistance are available for this opportunity!
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Bourbon Community Hospital in Paris, Kentucky.
- Other activities for families include Bourbon County Park's paved walking track and playground area and the Bourbon Drive-In, one of the few remaining drive-in movie theaters in the country.
- Nestled in the heart of Kentucky's famous Bluegrass Region, Bourbon County is one of the world's top producers of thoroughbred horses and is home to more than 50 horse farms, including Claiborne Farm, where Secretariat stood as stud for many years.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.