Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Even in the heart of the largest city in southern West Virginia, you'll find woodland and park around every corner!
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Montgomery General Hospital.
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible We invite you to share in the growth of our enthusiastic new business destination, a pristine highland opened by expressways and interstates in the 1990s.
- Princeton Community Hospital.
- Tourism, technology, and transportation thrive here amid three national parks in the very center of the Eastern United States But perhaps more than a great place to work, Beckley is an ideal place to live.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Regular 12 Pay Rate: $143 - 155.
- Beckley ARH Hospital.
- The city is sometimes called the "Gateway to Southern West Virginia.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- A low crime rate (West Virginia has enjoyed the nation's lowest crime rate for a half-century) attracts many of our new residents.
- Spend your weekends at the Winterplace Ski Resort or touring the Beckley Exhibition Coal Mine.
- You will find parks on every corner.
- Plateau Medical Center.
- Minimum of 6-9 shifts per month.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Active West Virginia License.
- This opportunity offers: .
- Surrounded by three national parks, this beautiful town is ideal for any nature lover.
- 12-hour shifts - 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM, 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM.
- Raleigh General Hospital.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- A facility is in need of Emergency Medicine locums coverage in Beckley, West Virginia!
- But we can't neglect the lofty plateaus of forest and farmland for which our area is known.
- Beckley is known for Tamarack, a combination of Appalachian arts and crafts.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Jan 22.