Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · June 1, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Minimum 6 shifts per month.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- A facility is in need of Emergency Medicine locums coverage in Ronceverte, West Virginia!
- Day or Night shifts available (7a-7p or 7p-7a) Ronceverte is a friendly casual community along the Greenbrier River with historic homes built by railroad and lumber workers or the era during the latter 1800s and early 1900s.
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Annual Volume: 22,000.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- As soon as possible - Ongoing.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Regular 12 Pay Rate: $213 - 225.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Jan 22.