Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · July 2, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- 7 Shifts per month.
- It includes many examples of the work of Italian stone masons who established their own Little Italy in Letcher County.
- 24 hours of physician coverage - 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM/7:00 PM - 7:00 AM.
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Regular 12.
- 300 hours of Emergency Department experience within the last 2 years.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- The downtown area is a recently designated National Register Historic District that takes visitors back in time to ern Kentucky's first coal boom began.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- 24 Pay Rate: $203 - 215.
- A facility is in need of Emergency Medicine locums coverage in Whitesburg, Kentucky!
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- This opportunity offers: .
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Mar 27.