Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · November 25, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Bluefield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must have Controlled Substance (CSR/CDS) and WV DEA.
- Board Certified Abem - Required.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing sporadic shifts.
- You Choose - days or nights / 7a-7p & 7p-7a.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Ongoing, 5-8 shifts per month through 2020.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- EMR - Medhost.
- Seeking Emergency Medicine Locum Providers.
- Location: West Virginia.
- Clean Malpractice/Background - Required.
- Can NOT consider FM or IM.
- Credentialing time frame 3 weeks for temps after completed application.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Facility Type: Hospital, Level 4 trauma center.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.