Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · February 17, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Bluefield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certified Abem - Required.
- Seeking Emergency Medicine Locum Providers.
- Credentialing time frame 3 weeks for temps after completed application.
- Can NOT consider FM or IM.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing sporadic shifts.
- Ongoing, 5-8 shifts per month through 2020.
- Clean Malpractice/Background - Required.
- You Choose - days or nights / 7a-7p & 7p-7a.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Facility Type: Hospital, Level 4 trauma center.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- EMR - Medhost.
- Must have Controlled Substance (CSR/CDS) and WV DEA.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Location: West Virginia.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.