Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · August 7, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Bluefield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ongoing, 5-8 shifts per month through 2020.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- You Choose - days or nights / 7a-7p & 7p-7a.
- Board Certified Abem - Required.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Credentialing time frame 3 weeks for temps after completed application.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Clean Malpractice/Background - Required.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing sporadic shifts.
- Facility Type: Hospital, Level 4 trauma center.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Can NOT consider FM or IM.
- Seeking Emergency Medicine Locum Providers.
- Location: West Virginia.
- Must have Controlled Substance (CSR/CDS) and WV DEA.
- EMR - Medhost.
- Specialty Needed: Emergency Medicine.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 5.