Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · December 4, 2021
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Owensboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nationally recognized by Healthgrades.
- This facility has an average door-to-balloon time for treating Heart Attacks that significantly exceeds the national standard.
- Emergency medicine excellence award.
- One of America's 100 best hospitals.
- Epic EMR.
- 49-hours physician coverage daily.
- Certified primary stroke center & stroke care excellence award.
- Exciting NEW teaching opportunity with Owensboro Health Regional Hospital's new Family Medicine residency program affiliated with University of Louisville!
- Designated Nocturnists.
- 54-hours APP coverage daily.
- Owensboro, Kentucky is home to Brescia University, Kentucky Wesleyan College - an extended campus for Western Kentucky University, and Owensboro Community and Technical College.
- 66,000 annual patient visits.
- Ask about our NEW Rate Increase Effective 8/1/20 & the Annual Retention Bonus!
- 10 & 12-hour shifts.
- Sexual assault nurse examiner-ready facility.
- Only designated Sane-ready hospital in Western KY.
- Excellent compensation package includes increased hourly rates effective 8/1/20, a generous annual retention bonus, RVU incentive, performance citizenship bonus, CME, comprehensive benefits, & a 401(k) retirement plan with match!
- Level III Trauma Center.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time.
- Moonlighting available for Senior EM Residents.
- Emergency Medicine Physician to join our dynamic practice.
- 40 ED beds total - 27 beds in Main ED, 8 Fast Track beds, 3 Psyche beds, & 2 Trauma Bays.
- Municipal parks provide areas for picnicking, golf, tennis, softball, football, and relaxing, and water sport activities can also be enjoyed on the Ohio River.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Named among top 5% in the nation for emergency medicine.
- 9 & 10-hour shifts.
- Owensboro offers two bustling park systems, with numerous trails and pools, the new Edge Ice Arena, and the Owensboro Sportscenter, a 5,000-seat arena which hosts conventions, sports events, and trade shows.
- From symphony concerts to Broadway plays, the RiverPark Center nestled on the scenic banks of the Ohio River, is a regional center for arts and entertainment.
- Owensboro offers a wide range of recreational and cultural activities - everything from fishing on a nearby lake to live performances of the Owensboro Symphony Orchestra, one of the finest in the state.
- This facility also has technologically advanced operating rooms located above the emergency department, so trauma patients get into surgery quicker.
- Part of Owensboro Health System, Owensboro Health Regional Hospital is a 450 bed hospital that has private patient rooms, a Nicu, and technologically advanced operating rooms located above the emergency department so trauma patients get into surgery quicker.
- In Owensboro, Kentucky!
- Residency Trained (Abem, Aobem).
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 27.