Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · May 11, 2021
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (South Charleston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ">"Pulmonary Care Excellence Award" in yle="margin-bottom: 19px.
- South Charleston, WV is a beautiful riverfront city that offers a variety of activities, including whitewater rafting, zip lining and sky bridges, ATV trails, sightseeing cruises, a racetrack, and Mardi Gras Casino & Resort, along with several parks, a golf course, museums, and an ice rink.
- Haddad Riverfront Park and Amphitheater - hosts many concerts, special events, & private functions - located on the banks of Kanawha River.
- Part of the Thomas Health System, Thomas Memorial Hospital is a not-for-profit 240-bed, Level 4 Trauma Center located in South Charleston, West Virginia.
- ">"America's 100 Best Hospitals for Coronary Intervention Award" in 2018.
- Meditech EMR.
- 21,000 annual ED visits.
- 28 ED beds.
- Flexible scheduling & dedicated Nocturnists.
- Clay Center for the Arts and Sciences - a center for performing arts, visual arts, and sciences.
- Emergency Department.
- Excellent compensation & benefits package!
- "Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence" from Healthgrades in yle="margin-bottom: 19px.
- Capitol Market - an outdoor market with shops and some of the best city restaurants.
- East End Historic District - eclectic, diverse community with a mix of new businesses and old mansions.
- Daily APP coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Envision Physician Services