Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · September 21, 2023
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Murray) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Independent contractor status.
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Current Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications.
- Current, unrestricted Kentucky state medical license and DEA.
- Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most.
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2 million anesthesia cases each year.
- Single-point-of-contact for all scheduling, flexible scheduling.
- Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
- We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Full time, part time, and PRN shifts available.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Clinician mental health and well-being support.
- MLP Coverage 12 hours daily.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- ED Volume 19K annually.
- ED Beds 13.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- And job levels, from entry level to senior management.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine.
- Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems.
- Located at, Murray, KY.
- Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care.
- We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians.
- Currently seeking qualified physicians in Murray, Kentucky at Murray Calloway County Hospital!
- As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America.
- Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams.
- 750 Hours of Emergency Department Experience in the last two years.
- We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most - caring for patients.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Coronary Intervention.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Electronic T Sheets.
- Colleague referral bonus program, up to $4,000 for full time providers!
- Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on May 21.