Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · February 2, 2023
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (South Charleston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- "Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence" from Healthgrades in 2017 and 2018.
- Meditech EMR.
- "Pulmonary Care Excellence Award" in 2017 and 2018.
- Part of the Thomas Health System, Thomas Memorial Hospital is a not-for-profit 240-bed, Level 4 Trauma Center located in South Charleston, West Virginia.
- Emergency Department.
- South Charleston, WV is a beautiful riverfront city that offers a variety of activities, including whitewater rafting, zip lining and sky bridges, ATV trails, sightseeing cruises, a racetrack, and Mardi Gras Casino & Resort, along with several parks, a golf course, museums, and an ice rink.
- "America's 100 Best Hospitals for Coronary Intervention Award" in 2018.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physician in South Charleston, West Virginia!
- Daily APP coverage.
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine or BC in FM or IM with significant ED experience.
- Excellent compensation & benefits package!
- 25,000 annual ED visits.
- 28 ED beds.
- Flexible scheduling & dedicated Nocturnists.
- East End Historic District - eclectic, diverse community with a mix of new businesses and old mansions.
- Capitol Market - an outdoor market with shops and some of the best city restaurants.
- Haddad Riverfront Park and Amphitheater - hosts many concerts, special events, & private functions - located on the banks of Kanawha River.
- Clay Center for the Arts and Sciences - a center for performing arts, visual arts, and sciences.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jan 30.