Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · October 7, 2022
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (South Charleston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible scheduling & dedicated Nocturnists.
- Part of the Thomas Health System, Thomas Memorial Hospital is a not-for-profit 240-bed, Level 4 Trauma Center located in South Charleston, West Virginia.
- Emergency Department.
- Excellent compensation & benefits package!
- Capitol Market - an outdoor market with shops and some of the best city restaurants.
- "America's 100 Best Hospitals for Coronary Intervention Award" in 2018.
- "Pulmonary Care Excellence Award" in 2017 and 2018.
- Meditech EMR.
- South Charleston, WV is a beautiful riverfront city that offers a variety of activities, including whitewater rafting, zip lining and sky bridges, ATV trails, sightseeing cruises, a racetrack, and Mardi Gras Casino & Resort, along with several parks, a golf course, museums, and an ice rink.
- Daily APP coverage.
- "Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence" from Healthgrades in 2017 and 2018.
- Haddad Riverfront Park and Amphitheater - hosts many concerts, special events, & private functions - located on the banks of Kanawha River.
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine or BC in FM or IM with significant ED experience.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physician in South Charleston, West Virginia!
- East End Historic District - eclectic, diverse community with a mix of new businesses and old mansions.
- Clay Center for the Arts and Sciences - a center for performing arts, visual arts, and sciences.
- 25,000 annual ED visits.
- 28 ED beds.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Envision Physician Services