Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · May 19, 2022
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Case Load/PPD: 30,000 annual volume.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Government: No.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Dates Needed: June 1 - ongoing.
- 12-hour shifts, both days and nights are needed-2 APP shifts during day-Solo coverage overnight-30,000 annual volume-Abem, Abfm, Abim all accepted-Active Acls & Pals required, active Atls required if not Abem-EMR = McKesson Paragon-MD shift times = 7a-7p, 7p-7a-Travel, lodging, and malpractice will be covered.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Doctor Hours of Coverage/Day: 24.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- Support Staff: Single MD coverage with 1 APC day shift and 1 APC swing shift.
- APP Hours of Coverage/Day: 24.
- Reference ID: ORD-117979-MD-KY.
- The facility is located in Kentucky.
- Night Shift.
- A facility is seeking an emergency medicine physician for locum tenens coverage.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago