Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · May 19, 2022
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Reference ID: ORD-117188-MD-KY.
- A 211-bed community hospital is seeking a board certified emergency medicine, family practice or internal medicine physician with ED experience for locum tenens coverage.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- Of physician coverage-36 hrs.
- Night Shift.
- Support Staff: APP, Physicians, subspecialty support.
- Dates Needed: Asap- Ongoing.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- The facility is located in Bowling Green, KY.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Of MLP coverage-Accredited Chest Pain Center Primary Stroke Center.
- Government: No.
- Case Load/PPD: 40000 annually.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Minimum of 7-10 shifts per month-6a-4p, 11a-9p, 4p-2a, 8p-6a-Candidates may be BC or BE in Abem Aobem or Board Certified Family Practice or Internal Medicine with EM Experience-40,000 annual ED visits-20-bed ED-36 hrs.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago