Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · September 21, 2023
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ashland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ashland, Kentucky is the centerpiece of the metro triangle that borders the Ohio River and is the anchor for the tri-state area of Kentucky, Ohio, and West Virginia.
- Women's Choice Award Best Hospitals, Emergency Care.
- Vital center for healthcare, commerce, & banking.
- Largest urban area of Eastern KY, with a population of more than 300,000 people.
- 12 hour physician shifts.
- Additional 10 bed Overflow unit.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine through Abem/Aobem.
- Epic EMR with Scribes.
- Nearby district of Huntington has been revitalized with restaurants, cafes, & shopping, and offers some of the best public & private schools.
- This exciting opportunity offers independent contractor status(1099 position) with a generous hourly rate plus a fantastic start date bonus!
- The tri-state offers a variety of outdoor recreation, natural beauty, art, entertainment and cultural events.
- Come join our fantastic ED team with this Full-time Physician opportunity at King's Daughters Medical Center in Ashland, KY.
- A Grade from Leapfrog Agency for Hospital Safety.
- Huntington, WV, which is just 15 miles southeast of Ashland, recently earned the title of America's Best Community.
- King's Daughters Health System is 455-bed regional referral center serving eastern Kentucky, southern Ohio and western West Virginia that offers cardiac, medical, surgical, pediatric, rehabilitative, psychiatric, cancer, neurological, pain care, wound care, and home care services.
- This opportunity offers a good work/life balance with a requirement of only 10 shifts/month!
- 65,000 Annual ED volume.
- APPs work in Main ED.
- 24 hour Cath Lab.
- 52 ED Beds (all private), with 49 Main ED beds, 2 Trauma Bay beds, & 1 Psyche bed.
- APP daily coverage with 12 hour shifts.
- Stroke Center with 24 hour stroke team.
- Women's Choice Award Best Hospitals, Patient Safety.
- Best Places to Work - Modern Healthcare.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services